- Think in terms of a color palette by adding different shades of your main colours rather than just 2 colours to add richness and depth to the colour scheme
- Use different texture types in your line covers for chars and tables; everything doesn’t have to match as different fabric add more depth to the style
- Vary the shapes of the tables; incorporate squares and rounds. Guests are often used to seeing the hall in a certain way, so changing things up, while achieving symmetry, will give the room a unique and interesting look. Remember your cake is a décor item too so aim to make a statement with the cake and cake table
- Consider using any existing features in the venue like large fireplaces or floor to ceiling windows that can be decorated.
- Don’t space your tables too far apart: ensure there is no more that six feet of space between tables i.e two feet per chair and two feet of walking distance in between, it will give the room a more intimate and fuller look
Event Décor Tips